Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Intro to Me!

 Hi! My name is Jordan Wilchuck but my friends call me Jojo. I was born in Ft. Irwin, CA, and moved to Jacksonville, Fl around age three. I was raised there, attended some of the best schools (in my opinion), and now I attend the University of Tampa. I major in Biology in the Pre-Vet Program and am thinking of minoring in some kind of art. 

I've adored animals since I was very young and have wanted to work in the veterinary field for years. I have also been drawing for a long time and even have a small art business called Jordan's Art. This is one of the main reasons I am excited about this digital media class, as I never had that push to attempt using these means to create digital art and hope to learn how to use different programs to create art.

As a student, my past teachers would describe me as a delight and very intelligent. I am a very hard worker and a fast learner. I have made it through elementary, middle, and high school maintaining A and A-B honor roll, graduating high school with a 3.82 unweighted GPA and an Agriscience Associate Certification as well as a Biotechnology Certification. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Business Cards

This project was about making business cards using our 3 differently colored logos. My favorite is the first one because of the color scheme...