Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Business Cards



This project was about making business cards using our 3 differently colored logos. My favorite is the first one because of the color scheme. This took me about 2 hours and a lot of breaks to pet my whiny cat. creating these business cards was really fun and helped me think about my actual art business. I think I will use the first one for my business because the colors really reflect me and the logo actually shows what I'm about. I'm really happy with these business cards.

 

3 comments:

  1. I really like these! Each of them are fun and colorful in their own way. I also think that the font you used looks great and ties everything together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your business cards came out amazing. I really like the color theme on all of them. I like how your logo matches the font of the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your logo was one of my favorites because I love how you added different symbols and images that represented you. And I love the different color schemes you chose for your cards.

    ReplyDelete

Business Cards

This project was about making business cards using our 3 differently colored logos. My favorite is the first one because of the color scheme...