Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Calligram



My Calligram project is a sunflower made of words from a letter I wrote to my future self. Most of the petals are just simple questions about how life is and the center of the flower are encouraging words meant to uplift and comfort. This project took me two to three hours and I am really proud of how it turned out. My girlfriend helped out with the letter and I'm glad I have her to keep things like this positive. I chose a sunflower because I find them both beautiful and slightly terrifying, much like I see myself. Sometimes I see a beautiful young person in myself and other times I find myself absolutely disgusting and terrifying. I struggle with seeing myself in good light so this project kind of helped with that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Business Cards

This project was about making business cards using our 3 differently colored logos. My favorite is the first one because of the color scheme...