Thursday, November 11, 2021

Pre- Somewhere

 
I feel this image will be difficult for me to photoshop myself into because I would have to also alter the skin tone on the hands and neck on top of photoshopping my face on.
I chose this image because the location is beautiful and the kittens are adorable. I would love to be chased by giant kittens down the aesthetic streets of wherever this is.

I chose this set of photos because I had not seen it before. I am a big fan of this guy online and his literal photoshopping jobs. This one is funny because instead of altering the man's face like the original person was hoping for, he just threw a towel over it so you cant see that he looks uncomfortable.

I would love to recreate something like this because professional cosplay pictures are some of the most photoshopped pictures ever and they always come out looking amazing. Professional cosplayers go above and beyond for their pictures and its completely worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Business Cards

This project was about making business cards using our 3 differently colored logos. My favorite is the first one because of the color scheme...