Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Autoscopy

My autoscopy project reflects something I see a lot in my dreams including when I was in high school. Most of my dreams are more nightmare-ish and I rarely remember any pleasant dreams. My depression got really bad in late middle/ early high school and this image and other similar ones would always appear to me. I used to feel like I was drowning and being held down by multiple things and people. I am extremely proud of this image because it accurately reflects how I feel when I'm stressed out (very often). I'm glad that I was able to make all of the hands (mine and my fiancé's) look pretty cohesive with the original picture. This project took me maybe 2 hours of nothing but editing and wrestling my fiancé for pictures of her hands.
 

1 comment:

  1. Your project looks epic and the meaning behind it really shows through with the black dripping eyes and the darkness surrounding your picture. It's nice how you used both you and your fiancés hands for the picture and I think the hands really blend in well, like they were always a part of the image.

    ReplyDelete

Business Cards

This project was about making business cards using our 3 differently colored logos. My favorite is the first one because of the color scheme...