Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Somewhere


 I used to be a child model when I was younger and always dreamed of going back to modeling. For the Somewhere project, I took inspiration from that and photoshopped myself onto a catwalk. I loved watching America's Next Top Model and Rupaul's Drag Race when I was younger and still love watching shows involving creativity so I put my creativity on the stage as well. I could have done something better but I was on a time crunch and am still very new to photoshop. I am still proud of this project because I managed to make myself look pretty natural and like I belong. 

3 comments:

  1. You did such an excellent job on this project! I had no idea you were a child model, that is so cool! It truly does look like you were walking on a catwalk. You did such a great job with the lighting to make it so realistic. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This literally looks so good. Your lighting is so perfect and you look gorgeous. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lighting and shadows are very good! Based on the way you're posing, I can see you've had experience with modeling in the past.

    ReplyDelete

Business Cards

This project was about making business cards using our 3 differently colored logos. My favorite is the first one because of the color scheme...