Thursday, October 21, 2021

Logo

                     

This logo project was probably one of my favorites. I used a lot of different things from my sketches because they all pertain to me in equal amounts. The book is for my intelligence, the paintbrush for my creativity, the pentacle is for my protectiveness and beliefs, the rainbow because I'm gay, and  the dog paw for my love of animals and compassion. This project took me a total of about 6 hours all together. The different colors have deeper meaning other than the fact they look good together. The yellow in the top left signifies my compassion, energy and warmth that many people say I radiate. The dark pink is my passion for learning and drive to be more than I am right now. The light blue in the pages is for my trustworthiness and calming aura I've been told I give off. The red book cover on the top right displays my passion for everything the symbols represent. The light green pages were added because green is complimentary to red. The last logo has some of the same colors as the first book for some of the same reasons. I added the purple for my creativity and how imaginative I am. I enjoyed this project as it made me think deep about what makes me who I am.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Business Cards

This project was about making business cards using our 3 differently colored logos. My favorite is the first one because of the color scheme...